Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 22:30:20

This is where you can post your thoughts about the game, work on challenges, etc.

Please let me know if you can see this.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Kevin Swanson

Kevin Swanson

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 22:41:51

Yup, I can see this.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Swanson

Kevin Swanson

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 19:56:57

Diary Room Session #1

I made it to the jury...somehow. Honestly, when I signed up for this game I thought I was going to have more time to commit to it, that did not turn out to be the case. Yet I managed to bullshit my way through the first two evictions and make it to the jury. Now I'm here, without an ally, half the house wanting to evict me, and not a care for how far I make it. I thought I was a goner last round for sure, so anything for this point is just icing on the cake. I'm the perfect candidate to stir thing up in the house and I will just that if the opportunity presents itself.

Hopefully I can make a mark on this game .
Back to top Go down
Kevin Swanson

Kevin Swanson

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 15:49:53

Diary Room Session #2

So, I'm shocked that I'm still here. I don't even know why to be honest. The big threats in this game are more concerned with taking each other out, that no one target's me. Always a nominee, never an evictee. Razz

I'm so pissed that I keep coming up short in these challenges, I'm almost always in second or third place, I don't get a chance to make my mark on the game. I would shake things up if I were given the power to do so. I have zero allies in this game, so if I want things to go my way challenges need to be won.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Diary Room   Your Diary Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Diary Room
Page 1 of 1