Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pandora's Box, round 2.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

Pandora's Box, round 2. Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's Box, round 2.   Pandora's Box, round 2. I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 21:03:45

Pandora's Box, round 2. B48c9u

Congratulations, as winner of Head of Household, you will be given the opportunity to open Pandora's Box. PB will be a huge part of this game, and every HOH winner will get the chance to open it after their win.

You will not know what's inside until you post on the thread either "Accept" or "Reject". If you reject Pandora's Box, nothing will happen. If you accept to open it, you will either get a reward or a punishment. BUT keep in mind that if you get something good, the house will get something bad and vice versa. The contents of Pandora's Box have been assigned before the game begun, to avoid bias or accusations of such a thing.

You can let me know your decision at any time before the VETO CHALLENGE begins.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box, round 2.   Pandora's Box, round 2. I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 21:11:11

Accept.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box, round 2.   Pandora's Box, round 2. I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 21:15:50

Pandora's Box, round 2. Sad-face

PUNISHMENT:

YOU CANNOT PLAY IN THE VETO CHALLENGE.

The reward for the other houseguests will be posted once the veto challenge starts.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box, round 2.   Pandora's Box, round 2. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Box, round 2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy :: Diary Rooms :: Neil Goldman (Eighth Evicted-Fifth Juror)-
Jump to: