Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bonnie vs. Connie

Go down 
+8
Mayor West
Ernie the Giant Chicken
Jasper
Glenn Quagmire
Connie D'Amico
Bonnie Swanson
Neil Goldman
Brian Griffin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tom Tucker

Tom Tucker

Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 14:13:05

If I had known I was facing Connie in the Redemption challenge I would have used my DPOV. This is highly unfair imo, but oh well what can you do.

I knew Bonnie and Connie were an alliance, I'm not sure why people didn't try harder to break this up. And Meg, you're a two faced whore for actually initiating a private forum for a 4 person alliance that I never fully agreed to. It was all Ernie who brought Meg in, and I KNEW I couldn't trust you.

I wish the Gentlemen's Club worked out better, especially knowing that Ernie and Mayor West were loyal to me. Thank you for that guys.

Just venting here, hope you don't mind Smile

Good luck F2.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 14:15:41

Thank you Tom, I think you are the first to Congrats us Smile.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 14:17:10

Oh and Mayor, and his little twists lol.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 15:09:45

Ernie, if you wanted to help Tom, you could. I never said you couldn't. Connie helped Neil because I said it was just easier for me to let y'all do whatever you wanted.

So we are waiting on Kevin, Meg, Neil and Elmer to ask questions. I'll PM them today.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 17:10:38

Um no, you werent facing Connie in RI challenge because I still had contributed better answers than Connie did.

Also, I didn't receive a PM from Brian =[
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 17:21:52

Because you are always here I guess. Do you have a question for us? Smile.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 18:26:50

I did send you a PM. Mmmhmm.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May - 22:09:28

Thanks, Tom. Like I said, in the redemption challenge, I had done the challenge, as had Neil and he just went through both our answers and kept some of his and used some of mine. Whichever one for the higher total.
Back to top Go down
Mayor West

Mayor West

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 0:19:07

Connie. You used several multi-syllable words. Unfortunately you have failed the SECRET PANDORA OF DEATH. I guess not every twist can go your way.

Also, I agree with Tom that you are a cheater. Just because it is online and you have the opportunity to do everyone's challenges for them, does not mean it is right. It definitely defeats the purpose of the game in the first place and ruins the spirit of the game.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 9:29:14

Tom *chest bump* ive missed you
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 10:30:30

The Mayor reeks of bitterness because shit didn't go his way. Seriously grow the fuck up.

I'll ask my questions later tonight, maybe. Unlike the Mayor, it won't be all angsty and whiny.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 10:38:07

No Nel, you're just an arrogant little bitch.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 12:18:02

Thank you Neil looking forward to them.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 15:05:56

Thanks, Neil. Mayor, Brian had no problem with it and allowed it and since he is in charge then it's not cheating.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 17:25:11

Well, congrats on Final 2 you guys.

I would like for you guys to rank the jury based on gameplay and based on how you wish the boot order would have been if you had complete control.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 19:30:19

Quote :

I would like for you guys
to rank the jury based on gameplay and based on how you wish the boot
order would have been if you had complete control.

Thank you, Elmer.

Based on game play:

8. Meg - Girl, I really liked you but you didn't show up much and you disappeared and haven't come back.

7. Kevin - You were on the block most of the time, but when you weren't we didn't speak much so I'm not sure who you were with or if you were playing both sides or floating.

6. Mayor West - You got screwed over in the game, but you were also not subtle about your intentions in things which is why you got targeted.

5. Glenn - You couldn't make a ton of challenges and let the game get to you a lot. Though by not showing up, you were able to take the pawn route for a while, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

4. Elmer - You also missed a lot of challenges, but were in a good alliance and wasn't targeted in the game.

3. Jasper - I put you so high because you came into the house not knowing what was going on and won back-to-back challenges and put up the three strongest remaining players all up during your reign.

2. Neil - You were an early boot, but came back into the game and won challenges, were loyal and lasted far longer in the game than most redemption returnees.

1. Ernie - We all thought of you as the leader on the otherside. You were hard to get out by winning challenges, getting taken off the block and getting immunity for the week after your reign.

Ideal Bootlist for the Jury:

1st Juror: Ernie
2nd Juror: Mayor
3rd Juror: Jasper
4th Juror: Glenn
5th Juror: Kevin
6th Juror: Meg
7th Juror: Elmer
8th Juror: Neil
Back to top Go down
Kevin Swanson

Kevin Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 21:28:15

First off, congratulations to both of you for making it to the end.

Second, I'm having a hard time thinking of things to separate the two of you, besides challenge wins, you to played a similar game. I want to know from both of you, what makes you independent of the other player, because from my perspective at the moment, it is pretty difficult to separate the two of you.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 22:48:40

Collectively the two of you played a spectacular game, I will begin with that. The people who say otherwise have a stick up their ass and they act like they were completely fucked over by the twist but really, they're just too fucking stupid to realize they were outplayed. Props to the jurors who are actually mature enough to accept defeat and move on. The same could not be said for those that refuse to look at the finalists objectively. Instead, they opt for kicking and screaming, and while this can temporarily fill this void in their life, it's temporary nonetheless. Three words for you guys. GET. OVER. IT. 

Now that that is over with, it's nice to see you two here. To be honest, you guys were the most deserving and anyone who disagrees with that needs to reread the first paragraph. The way you guys masterfully controlled the boot list was intriguing. For the most part, you guys knew what was going to happen and adapted to some of the curve balls thrown at you. 

I'll keep this nice and simple. I'm a simple man. I don't ask for much. I want to vote for the most deserving player.

Connie, I'm probably biased towards you since you and I worked together so well in this game and I knew what was happening like every step of the way. So I won't be asking you anything.

Bonnie, you seem like a nice girl who gets a lot of flack for being a loyal ally. God forbid you didn't align with everyone in the game and shamelessly backstab them to finals. People overlook this and think you're a coattail rider just because you didn't talk to them.

So my question to you is, what makes your gameplay different from Connie's? You two discussed so much but Connie was known more as the ringleader. What did you do in this game that we ought to know that distinguishes you from her? I hadnt spoken much to you at all so it's not an attack. I'm just curious. And yes, you can reply normally. You don't have to type a response without omitting certain letters or drawing ducks on a grain of rice. Just be genuine in your response. Also, I'm aware this is similar to Kevin's question, but I typed this while he posted (I think?) but I have nothing else to ask. I'll just read your response to him.

That is all. Good job at making the final two and good luck to both. Don't feel bogged down by hate. People love the attention and feel good to rant. It's human. We all do it. So excuse them. 
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 22:50:15

lol nope it was a whole hour after he posted. I typed this up before I logged in <3 oh well.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 23:41:04

Quote :
First off, congratulations to both of you for making it to the end.

Second,
I'm having a hard time thinking of things to separate the two of you,
besides challenge wins, you to played a similar game. I want to know
from both of you, what makes you independent of the other player,
because from my perspective at the moment, it is pretty difficult to
separate the two of you.

Thank you, Kevin.

The difference between Bonnie and myself. Well, to begin with I had an immediate target on my back due to the altercations on the first day before the game actually started. Aside from challenge wins, I feel like I was more vocal on who I wanted to leave and it was easy to tell I was the number one target for the people on the other side. I helped bring together the original alliance and I had my side alliance with Neil and always doing what I could to keep all of them and myself safe. I think that while me and Bonnie did a lot of similar thinking I was probably more strategic in my ways by figuring out which challenges to not win and helping others out in challenges to protect myself and my alliance. A lot of the time it was not about who it would be refreshing to see leave as opposed to more of who it would be better long term to see leave. I'm not sure who Bonnie talked to altogether but I made it so that I talked to everyone at one point or another and I got a good inside on people after the first HOH where everyone was messaging me and I could see who I thought was genuine and go from there.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May - 23:45:10

To address Tom though about one more thing. You feel it was unfair that I helped Neil in the redemption challenge, however, you got help from the I Need To Know board on IMDb for the link to all the usernames. So essentially the person who gave you the link did the challenge for you, but I don't see there being an issue with that.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 0:54:31

Ok so I think we are just waiting to hear from Meg, and for Bonnie to answer her questions. If we don't hear from meg by Tuesday, she will not be replaced. We'll just have to do without her vote.</3

I want to announce winner by Thursday at the latest.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 4:28:03

Isn't the winner normally announced in the finale of the episodes?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 7:22:16

I will try answertoday guys sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 10:22:59

It's not hate, Bonnie. There was just nothing I could think of to ask you.

Great to see you again, Tom. Smile

And, to address Brian, had I known I could help Tom in the Redemption Challenge, I would have, but part of the reason I also didn't show up that night was because I was still feeling sick in real life.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 10:32:10

*punches Ernie in the balls*
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 10:39:23

Connie D'Amico wrote:
Isn't the winner normally announced in the finale of the episodes?

Stop telling me how to host my game!!!!!! *BRIAN SMASH*

I will announce winner this week. MMHMM.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 10:46:43

We want episodes Bitchan
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 10:49:43

There will be episodes.

Oh and if you already asked your questions and the finalists already responded to them, you can vote now.

So yeah, waiting on Meg only, I will try to get in touch with her today.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 13:09:57

Ok Ernie, it looked like you were saying "I have nothing to ask you because I am mad you are in the finals."

lol, I am something. Anyway, I will then answer Neil and Kevin's as one then Smile.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 14:02:40

Dr. Elmer Hartman wrote:

I would like for you guys to rank the jury based on gameplay and based on how you wish the boot order would have been if you had complete control.

Thanks Doc Smile.

Ok so I would say my order is almost the same as Connie since we discussed the vote, but I will change some of them with some that I would of also liked the vote to go.

First gameplay:

8. Meg: Sorry but you were not here a lot and came on to vote once in a while but I don't know if you had a gameplan really lol.

7/6. Kevin: Now not because it was bad, but like Connie said, ylou were a pawn a lot of the time after being saved rather than Tom, because we knew you'd be ok. Though when you played the challenges you did try atleast.

7/6. Glenn: I think ytou were used as a vote but you also put some of attention onto you so much I think peoeple thought keeping you around was better and that seems like a plan to me. Though I am not fine with your bad mouthing about Connie and then me and Neil, but again, it makes you stay a little longer as people don't see you as a threat. To bee honest, I would rank Kevin and Glenn in the same spot.

5. Mayor: Though yu had some flaws I think you would of done good in the game had you stayed. You made an alliance and then a side alliance to make sure you were safe, though it diodn't work out the way you wanted it to.

4. Jasper: Just because you came in late and had no idea what was happening but you stepped it up quickly and were a good challenge threat.

3. Elmer: Very loyal to the us and when he showed up and tried the challenges he was one to watch. Sneaky one, in a good way. He won when he needed to so he was safe. Good job Doc.

2. Neil: Neil was also a good challenge player and he was repectful to me and bnever put me up. He also came back into the game so that is another plus.

1. Ernie: Ernie, you were the one, like Connie said, were calling the shots to the others and you won a few challenges and even got a one week free past. You were a tough cookie.

Bootlist: (Since Connie and I have the almost same one, I put another way I would of liked)

1st: Mayor
2nd: Ernie
3rd: Glenn
4th: Jasper
5th: Kevin
6th: Neil
7th: Meg
8th: Elmer.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 14:04:05

I was telling you how to run your game? I was just asking a question was all.

So are we not doing closing statements then?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 14:05:19

Girl I think he was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 19:45:42

Neil and Kevin:

I was more of the quiet upfront and wasn't as outspoken as Connie. I was not a target from the start but I think I got a bit of notice when I took Connie off the block week 2. A move that that was risky but I was not on the block until Ernie won and then won to take myself. During the whole Kevin vs Neil vote I choose to keep Kevin, despite Connie and the others in our alliance voting to keep Neil. I spoke to Kevin a lot more, and he seemed to votew with me a few of the times and I could not lose him at that point. Neil was nice and all but I felt keeping Kevin would be better, at that time, for us, then of course Neil came back so I felt me voting to keep Kevin was the better part. I talked to a few of tghe player, but maybe not two. I didn't make alliances with any, it was more parts friendly hi's etc, so I was pretty social like Connie.

Thank you boys.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May - 21:07:50

Bonnie Swanson wrote:
Ok Ernie, it looked like you were saying "I have nothing to ask you because I am mad you are in the finals."

lol I went back and looked at my comment. Worded it wrong. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie vs. Connie   Bonnie vs. Connie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonnie vs. Connie
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next