Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Episode Talk Thread

Go down 
+3
Connie D'Amico
Bonnie Swanson
Brian Griffin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 0:04:53

Yeah, if you were dead it would have made my way to the finals easier.

Brian, I did tell you. You didn't listen.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 1:14:40

Sorry, I meant to post Episode 5 tonight but was too busy watching Hell's Kitchen <3

Anyway, that episode should go up tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 3:33:52

It's Okay, Brian.

Hells Kitchen<3
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 9:40:16

I thought tom had been away from IMDB :/
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 10:20:09

Connie, I don't care how much easier Finals would have been for you had I been dead. I don't care if the vote for you would have been 7-0. That was still a fucked up thing to say about someone and I don't care what backtalk you have to say about that at all.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 16:30:10

Guys, I WILL try to get an episode posted today, but I have a thing to do after work and then Hell's Kitchen night (dont hate).

So umm, if not tonight then tomorrow. I only work a few hours tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Jun - 19:47:42

Ok, I did post something. Go read it. Part 2 will be posted tonight after Im done with this thing....i have to do.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun - 3:39:07

Wonderful job, Henry.

Oh, Chicken, chicken, chicken. Do you honestly think I care if it's fucked up? I said it, you read it...move on. Are you honestly hung up over a little comment? Are you actually dead? Did I throw you in a deep fryer? Did I put lemon and pepper on you and bake you for a delicious dinner? No. Though considering how bitter you are, I don't suppose you would taste very good. Then again, you were always a bitter person in games...for as long as you've been around that is. Anywhore, fucked up or not, what's said is said. Live with it...no pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun - 10:19:03

Sorry I forgot to post Part 2 of the episode last night. Zuch's game, another game, and Hell's Kitchen was just too much, and I go to bed at 9:30-ish so don't hate.

Edit: Part II posted.

I can already tell episode 6 is going to be sooooo short lol. If you guys remember anything about that week and didnt write confessionals, do it if you can lol
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun - 3:17:04

<3
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun - 16:32:40

Hey Ernie, are you by any chance related to Chickity China?
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun - 10:42:17

How about Colonel Sanders?
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun - 15:14:39

But Colonel would tty to kill him...

Neil, do we get along outside of this game?
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Jun - 21:44:15

I'm NJC. Everyone loves me.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 1:41:26

Lmao I knew it.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 1:53:48

Guys, look what I made Razz

Please tell me what you think of it.

Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 2:16:54

I <3 it. I am first of course, because I always am.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 10:29:19

I love it.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 12:33:57

Posted a new episode. I will try to post a couple of more over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 12:48:07

thanks bud. i was looking ford to the eipsode today cos i was goin to watch th soccer game lol.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 13:07:18

Sorry if this harsh but the jury bit still shoswed me they were bitter. Kevin, I am surprised at you the most in a wow he was really not that nice to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 19:39:11

Neil Goldman wrote:
thanks bud. i was looking ford to the eipsode today cos i was goin to watch th soccer game lol.

I bet you love your wee country's team huh? They beat Spain in '06. </3

Also, umm, i'll try to post another episode tonight.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 21:13:55

Episode 8 up. Episodes are shorter now cuz only Connie kept writing confessionals. </3

I'll try to post another one tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 21:36:01

<3 I have to say, this is the first game in a long while that I didn't play to really win. I KNEW I wasn't gonna win, even if I made it to the finals with anyone besides the Onnies. And of course, the competitive side of me does not wanna lose at finals by a landslide so I'm glad I didn't make finals and get slaughtered. <3 ^_^
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 23:02:25

It's football, not soccer.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 23:20:19

Another amazing scene. It made me look extra bitchy, but I did have a hard time with that vote, as you will see when diary rooms open up. Tom being retarded and bringing up things about Survivor when this was a Big Brother game Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Jun - 23:50:04

I stopped writing them because you said we wouldn't get episodes.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 1:06:46

More screen time for me then. =D
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 15:40:03

Another episode up guys. If Zuchini's challenge doesnt take too long, I will post the last episode before the finale tonight. Last episode, finale episode, would go up tomorrow night then.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 15:41:53

Check my DR for wweek 9 <3. Jimmy, not too surprised. He didn't give me a chance, but other way around he'd expect it. Love Jimmy though.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 15:46:44

Thanks Bonnie!

Elmer, Meg, if you guys want to write confessionals you still can, if you remember anything, or if you have thoughts about what happened in the episode. I can include that.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun - 21:35:57

Jasper asking me on msn for help Laughing so cute, glad I didn't. I will say that he was pretty good at concealing his identity.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun - 20:57:33

Finale episode tomorrow night.

Hope you guys liked the episodes. I'll also open the rest of the forum tomorrow sometime.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun - 22:59:24

It was good, minus the little "editing" with my chat with Bonnie, but it's okay. I am surprised, I knew most of these identities. I will say though that the jury house was very gross to read. I mean, Mayor was so retarded about his comment about if Ernie had won the DPOV on his hoh, but it wasn't like that. I denied every PB and I won both reward challenges. I had to actually work to win them, it wasn't me just opening a letter and going, oh yey I have a DPOV now. No, I had to beat everyone else for it. They're blinded by their own bitterness and are one of the nastiest juries I have ever seen. Especially to Bonnie, which was bullshit since she didn't deserve to be trashed like that. Great game, awful jury.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jun - 23:31:10

Which chat? The last one where she said "sorry connie Sad "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Talk Thread   Episode Talk Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode Talk Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next