Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pawtucket Brewery

Go down 
+2
Meg Griffin
Brian Griffin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 0:05:16

Whoops, forgot to remove Mayor West from this group Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 0:28:24

Doggie fail FTW
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 7:43:28

Connie is actually dumb for putting me up against Kevin. We could easily get a third person to vote to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 11:44:12

Well, I don't know. Neil and Bonnie will definitely vote you out (that's a given), and I'm not sure what Elmer is going to do with his vote. I can always ask him though because I told him that he's safer with our side. Either way he turns his head, if you're still on te block, you would still Meg to come back here if you want to survive this week. If Meg doesn't show up, then the best we can hope for is a tie, and in that scenario, you already know what's going to happen.

Also, you might want to hear this because Elmer told me something pretty shocking last night. It seems that it might not be a Bonnie/Connie F2, but a Bonnie/Kevin F2, aka "The Swanson Duo going all the way". This was something I had feared in the beginning, but now I can see why Bonnie's side of the story the last Eviction Ceremony could be adding up. That's provided that this is indeed the case.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 12:16:41

So it might be better for Kev to go anyway. Try and oush for Elmer to vote with us, and maybe plant a bug in Cinnie's ear about a Swanson alliance.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 14:43:09

Actually, I do plan on bringing that very thing up to Connie later on today, so I guess great minds think alike. Razz
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 15:04:25

True Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 6:50:46

Alright, Glenn. See if you can't get Jasper to keep you in. I'm going to be out most of the day, so I'm not going to be able to do much for you.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 6:55:40

Oh, and you don't need me to tell you about getting the doc with you as well, Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pawtucket Brewery   The Pawtucket Brewery - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pawtucket Brewery
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy :: Diary Rooms :: Brewery-
Jump to: