Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

thread to bitch about non-game things

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

thread to bitch about non-game things Empty
PostSubject: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 20:17:57

Neil is such a fucking retard. He always directs conversations into personal things. Of course his little butt bandit had to make a comment Rolling Eyes

Well, if anybody hadn't figured out who he was, he made it pretty clear right there. That and I told my previous suspicions to people and they came to the same conclusions. Always fun to make fun of such a pointless person. Fucking loser praying mantis.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 22:08:32

THIS IS ABOUT THE GAME.

WHAT THE FUCK. 3 MINUTE LONG CHALLENGE AND THEN WHAT?! AN HOUR OF WAITING AROUND FOR ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT. WHAT THE FUCK I HAVE SHIT TO DO, I DONT HAVE TIME TO WAIT AROUND FOR THIS HORSESHIT. FUCK OFF.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 22:09:00

?
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 22:09:53

The challenge was only a few minutes long but we've been here for an hour waiting for the first announcement and now apparently something else.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 22:10:50

I was hoping the first announcement was going to be posted shortly after I told Ernie to do it. But he left.

I am so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 22:11:58

No, no. It's fine whatever I suppose. I am just getting annoyed lol. Did you make sure to make our private chat groups as private?
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 22:12:17

Yea they are.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 22:13:31

Mkay. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 1:06:00

Okay, listen up bitch. I want a private room for me and Neil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thread to bitch about non-game things   thread to bitch about non-game things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thread to bitch about non-game things
Page 1 of 1