Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages I_icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 6:50:45

Stewie - It sucks having to go up against an ally, but, in the end, we had to keep Glenn over you. I wish it didn't have to end up this way. Sad You will be avenged! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages I_icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 6:52:20

Tom - I know you think everyone lied to you, but I voted to keep you and I was really hoping that you would come back. Sad I hope that once everything is shown, you will see that I have always been 100% honest with you.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 19:00:26

From now on, the Goodbye Messages posted here will be under each scenario:

Kevin - I know it sucks having to go against this early in the game, but you were supposed to be a pawn, and Connie screwed that up for you. Sad I even helped you make it this far because I was the one who brought up to my alliance that you should stay over Neil when it was Week 2.

Mayor West - You weren't even supposed to go up this week, and if I'd had my way, you would never have been nominated this week, and that's a fact. This you know because I always stay loyal to those I am loyal to. Crying or Very sad I am glad you used the Veto on me in Week 3, and so I did what I could to have it at least be a tie so you could stay in the game because I knew you were going to be voted out by the other 3. Now I'm down to only 1 true ally left.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 7:05:53

Kevin - Once again I see you up on the block. Sorry bud, but I have to keep one of my only remaining allies over you. I was the one who brought up that you should survive the Eviction Vote for Week 2, so I hope that some circumstances can be a tough pill to take.

Glenn - Ugh! Why do I always have to be weakened like this? I will do what I can to avenge you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Messages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Messages   Goodbye Messages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Messages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy :: Diary Rooms :: Ernie the Giant Chicken (Sixth Evicted-Third Juror)-
Jump to: