Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin vs. Mayor West

Go down 
+4
Mayor West
Neil Goldman
Bonnie Swanson
Brian Griffin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

Kevin vs. Mayor West Empty
PostSubject: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 22:01:39

Kevin vs. Mayor West Zlp44g

Kevin vs. Mayor West Dmcpkl

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 22:02:01

My son Sad.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 11:20:06

waiting on 2 votes.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 11:34:51

Voted.
Back to top Go down
Mayor West

Mayor West

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 11:42:39

Nice to see so many twists cause my eviction. Congrats Connie Bonnie and Neil on final 3. If anyone else takes one of them out, you have my vote. You may have to vote each one out 3 times each in this game though. </3
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 11:47:45

I actually planned all the challenges and twists ahead of time. Maybe if people actually showed up to the challenges, the same 2-3 people wouldn't win everything. </3

I'm just saying. Sad
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 12:41:40

Mayor West, pull your head out of your ass. You played a shitty game by aligning with the fakest person in the game and completely isolating everyone else. Not only that, but you were so arrogant with your veto win that you completely ignored the fact that there are other people in this game. You could have approached me, but no, you decided to be a little bitch about it and not even contact me. It's your loss. I can't wait to see your face get grayed out, because quite frankly, that comment was completely unnecessary and just demonstrates how much of a sore loser you are. Toodles.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 12:56:12

I'm not going to apologize for winning challenges or the reward challenge. I had to work harder than everyone else to win them. Everyone was forewarned about the existence of twists in this game, so if you had a problem with it, you could have quit a while ago. If you had showed up for veto last night you may possibly have won, but you didn't bother to. I'm not trying to be rude, I am just defending myself here.
Back to top Go down
Mayor West

Mayor West

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 13:06:43

Neil. You sure are humble for someone who was evicted 2nd. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 13:07:35

Adam, you are so humble for being evicted before someone who was evicted 2nd. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 13:42:41

So Because people play the game Mayor West is angry about it? Ok got it.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:35:24

No wewre angry because there is an abvious Final 3 and you're getting away with it. You all are all pieces of shit. No one likes trash you know.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:38:01

You're mad because no one gives a shit about you Glenn. Your alliance with Tom, the Mayor, and the Chicken backfired in your face. Sowwee.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:39:37

Truth is, your alliance will eventually backfire. Good iwll prevail in the end, and you, Bonnie, Connie and your other minions will be treated like shit by the jury. Also, if one of you and one of us makes Final 2, it will be fucking Karms 100%. Stupid kike!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:40:02

I'm sorry Glenn but you have been rude non stop, not nice once. Maybe if you were nicer you would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:41:53

I haven't been mean to anyone so your comment is flawed.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:42:01

I'm only nice to people who deserve it Bonnie. Why dont you go get impregnated by your son sinc eyou are that close bitch.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:42:36

Not all of us like to play trash.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:43:48

Its funny you say that as I have been nothing but Nice to people. I haven't been a bitch, but you have so think before you post please.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:43:50

What the fuck are you rambling about? When have I proved to be "evil" or whatever? You're just annoyed that things didn't go your way. Had Tom came back in the game, or had Ernie won the Diamond Power of Veto, you wouldn't be so quick to act like a bitch, huh?
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:45:25

I'd still be acting like a bitch you dumb jew. You know what, no one on eht ejury likes you anyway, or anyone left in the game for that matter, so maybe you should just fucking quit.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:46:30

Did I strike a nerve? Sucks to be you, mister so-fucking-inactive-waste-of-space.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:47:15

Offensive much?
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:47:36

YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT JEWISH PRICK!!!!! I'VE DONE MORE SOCIAL SHIT IN THIS GAME THAN YOU. YOU HAVENT BEEN AROUND TO PLAY SHIT AND GOT FUCKING LUCKY WHEN YOJU WON THE REDEMPTION CHALLENGE!!! DONT FUCK WITH ME JEWY!!
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:49:12

You've done more social game than I have, yet you're in the minority alliance?

Also, I believe you've floated your way here while I at least have had to win a challenge to get to this stage so don't give me your bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:52:13

I can give you as much fucking bullshit as you want. All you people are the same. Full of nothing but shit and piss. You just need to leave now no one likes you, and could care less if you left. So do us all a FUCKING FAVOR and get the FUCK out.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:55:07

oh and Bonnie and Connie have a final 2 anyway, so good fucking luck making it anyway
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:57:04

Good luck to you making it to the end. Maybe we can be final two!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 14:59:05

I wouldnt want ot be in the final 2 if you pay me....wait, jews odnt pay anything
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 15:01:02

That's not what your mother said.

Back to top Go down
Mayor West

Mayor West

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 15:10:26

Guys stop fighting. The twists benefited one alliance. Oh well. The only thing that is troubling is that Connie and Bonnie tried to vote out Kevin, and when he survived he teamed up with them. All you have to do Doctor, Kevin, Meg, Ernie, and Glenn is not let two people win the game. Surely the 5 of you can split them up now that they have used "hopefully" all of their twists, gifts, and other lifesavers.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 15:16:21

I didn't vote Kevin out that round so stop lying Mayor.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 15:18:03

Glenn, how are we trash? For winning challenges? You're sitting there making all these prejudice remarks on Jewish people, but weren't you the one to cause a big flip out on day 1 when you thought I did the same thing? You can all whine and complain and accuse me and Bonnie for having an F2 because she took me off the block? Didn't the Mayor do the same thing for Ernie? I don't see anyone calling that out. If you're all so mad and desperate to get me out, then win HoH, put me up, win veto and keep the nominations the same and win every single reward challenge as well.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 15:20:58

Okay.

*punches Neil and pecks him hard until his head bleeds for throwing he, Mayor West, Tom, and Glenn under the bus*

Now that we know where everyone's head is...

...can we just get this Eviction over with so Neil can become my number 1 target and I can take him out ASAP?

Yeah, that's right, Neil. I'm not wasting my breath on anybody else after what was going on. I'm going straight for you.

I'm already a huge target as it is as evidenced in my Week 3 pre-veto nomination, so the time for holding anything back has passed.

Sorry everybody. Everyone else I've talked to was actually nice, but there comes a point where I have to stand up for myself.

Last edited by Ernie the Giant Chicken on Wed 9 May - 16:01:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 15:25:56

The fighting is annoying and pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin vs. Mayor West   Kevin vs. Mayor West I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevin vs. Mayor West
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next