Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neil vs. Kevin

Go down 
+6
Tom Tucker
Connie D'Amico
Neil Goldman
Kevin Swanson
Ernie the Giant Chicken
Brian Griffin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 22:43:50

Neil vs. Kevin 2jg8o4w

Neil vs. Kevin Zlp44g

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 22:49:41

Wasn't the picture of Kevin his original avatar?
Back to top Go down
Kevin Swanson

Kevin Swanson

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:16:45

Yes it was Ernie. There's like two pictures of Kevin on the whole internet.

Do what you have to do guys, evict me or don't. Just remember I have a knack for coming back from the dead. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:31:27

Look out everyone! It's the Zombie Apocalypse!
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 10:57:22

Waiting on 2 votes.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 17:09:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yPG7ZCItE4

Just a reminder that when I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will have a few moments to say goodbye, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door

By a vote of 4-3

Kevin,

You are safe.

Neil vs. Kevin 1rp4k3

Which means Neil Goldman, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house.

Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 17:25:57

Later guys. Guess I was too much of a threat. That, or I was inactive. Obviously one of those are why I left.

Also, Tom, fuck you for being so fucking robotic and a lame wad. The faster people catch on to the game you are playing, the faster they can get your ass out. Good news for you, though, is that you can be a juror unlike me, but it's whatever.

To the rest of the cast, it was nice playing with you all. A few of you moreso than others, but I have nothing against the people who voted me out. I didn't reach out to you so I have no one else to blame. Except Tom, but that is because he is some castrated little bitch who seriously cannot do a challenge on his own (mmmhmm you know EXACTLY what I am referring to... yes, I know it, BITCH).

I will leave now before I am banned HAHAHAHAHA. I know I look like a bitter evictee, but I'm warning some of you now. I am glad to have provided some pre-jury drama because everyone knows not shit happens then and it's just a bunch of boring formalities of fucking KUMBAYAH followed by cutthroat scheming when people realize there's a game a-muthafucking-foot. Deuces, bitches. I keep my shit classy and wipe my big fat NEIL ass all over your antics.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 17:28:36

Oh, my. Bye Neil. GJ on staying Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Tom Tucker

Tom Tucker

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 17:41:04

If anyone has any idea what he is rambling about please let me know, because I certainly don't.

In case you didn't notice I could not vote, and I even put you up against an inactive player. I am not the reason why you went home, the 4 people who voted for you did.

Someone else suggested your name when I asked for advice on who to nominate, so it was not even my choice really. I went with what they said because I did not know who to choose.

It's a good thing someone as vindictive as you is not on the jury looks like you like to hold grudges.
Back to top Go down
Neil Goldman

Neil Goldman

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 17:44:39

I want your mustache to brush against my lips.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 18:27:40

Bye Neil. Good job on staying, Kevin.

Last edited by Ernie the Giant Chicken on Tue 1 May - 19:56:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 18:32:09

Oh my.
Back to top Go down
Mayor West

Mayor West

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 18:33:42

Congrats on staying Kevin. That was super close.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 18:39:57

Bye Neil, and congrats Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Tom Tucker

Tom Tucker

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 18:40:52

Yes congrats to Kevin is in order!
Back to top Go down
Kevin Swanson

Kevin Swanson

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 18:56:06

Dafuq? I was totally ready to go, I thought it would have been a unanimous vote to evict me. I clearly have absolutely no idea what is going on Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 19:45:20

Bye Neil. Congrats on staying Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 23:33:15

Bye Neil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neil vs. Kevin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neil vs. Kevin   Neil vs. Kevin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neil vs. Kevin
Page 1 of 1