Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourselves.

Go down 
+7
Meg Griffin
Ernie the Giant Chicken
Glenn Quagmire
Bonnie Swanson
Tom Tucker
Connie D'Amico
Brian Griffin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 20:29:39

Says the little baby who framed his teenage babysitter after she wouldn't let him touch her boob.

Besides, you were dressed up and pretending to be a teenager, you big fake! Remember how I broke up with you because you had a tiny penis? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 20:31:09

The same hussy you made out with after assaulting? Do you enjoy being pelted by raw meat, Meg? It can be arranged again. Looks better on Lady Gaga, but you already look like a cow, so steak makes more sense to be on you.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 20:32:43

What a dumb blonde bitch if you didn't realize I was a baby. Teenagers aren't less than a foot tall.

I shall destroy you when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 20:39:34

I assume you don't watch the show based off how inaccurate you have been in several posts. Good luck with that!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 20:56:25

Cone *unzips,pants* Does this look like a Q to you?
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 20:58:39

Looks more like the little dot above a lowercase I
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 21:06:57

Connie D'Amico wrote:
I assume you don't watch the show based off how inaccurate you have been in several posts. Good luck with that!
I assume you don't have a decent responce with that cop out answer. I've watched every season and I've been in every episode, where you have only appeared every now and then when we need a punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Tom Tucker

Tom Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 21:29:22

alright what in the heck is going on around here
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 21:42:22

Well then maybe it's your memory that is the problem, since you can't recall shit. It's okay though, if you have seen every season like you claim, you should have no problem in this game. Being an asshole won't help you though. Remember, you started it.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 21:57:14

Very delusional you are. Please be my guest and tell me where have been inaccurate.

I do remember my father doing this to you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 22:31:21

I have my popcorn ready. Round 2: Connie vs. Stewie! Meanwhile, please watch me beat up Homer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Ernie the Giant Chicken on Mon 23 Apr - 22:42:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 22:36:00

Remember you calling me a molester over the kiss I mention, yet you didn't seem to remember the details at all. I suspect that you are just using google and wikipedia. So, nice try on that. That clip is the real cop out since I could find the same thing by youtubing my name.
Back to top Go down
Glenn Quagmire

Glenn Quagmire

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 22:55:08

Speaking of which, is Herbert signing up?
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 23:03:58

Connie D'Amico wrote:
Remember you calling me a molester over the kiss I mention, yet you didn't seem to remember the details at all. I suspect that you are just using google and wikipedia. So, nice try on that. That clip is the real cop out since I could find the same thing by youtubing my name.

You are so clueless that you didn't get it. Rolling Eyes

A dumb blonde suits you well.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 0:44:27

Hi Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Tom Tucker

Tom Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 0:46:02

oh oh.. i hope patient to doctor confidentiality hasn't gone out the window.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 1:15:53

It appears no more people are interested in signing up. Yay Sad

Anyway, we have 11 people signed up, and we are only waiting on 1 more person to register on the forum. But if he doesnt sign up by Thursday morning, hes out.

uhhhh......

So yea, 11 houseguests. I still promise a very fun game. Start date is Thursday April 26th, at 6:00pm PST

Also, this is very important: if you can write in your diary rooms, what times work best for you. I want to be as open as possible in regards to schedule, and I will host challenges at a time that is best for everyone (or I will try)

Just keep in mind: before 8pm EST is impossible for me on Tuesdays and Thursdays Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 10:01:54

He?
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 10:12:29

Yes, this person is playing a male character, so, he.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 11:14:49

Laughing Oh, Stewie. You have nothing left so you say that I don't get something without specifying anything and adding an eye-rolling image. Fail.

I don't know why some people want to start an argument.
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 15:14:24

Oh I hate that Connie D' Amico!
Back to top Go down
Mayor West

Mayor West

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 15:18:32

I was looking at the economic development plan and realized that citizen happiness level is at an all time low. Which would you people prefer; a water slide or skate park?
Back to top Go down
Tom Tucker

Tom Tucker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 15:22:03

Water slide!!!!

I like this guy.

Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 16:14:11

I'll take a skate park. Can't get my feathers too wet. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 17:03:18

Hello Doctor, thank you for getting Susie out of me.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 17:42:05

Hi, Dr. Hartman, you've done wonders on my nose.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 18:40:20

Connie, your arguments were ridiculous. Saying I don't watch the show out of nowhere. You silly girl, you're silly.

Here's another eye roll for your enjoyment.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 21:14:44

Mayor West wrote:
I was looking at the economic development plan and realized that citizen happiness level is at an all time low. Which would you people prefer; a water slide or skate park?
A water slide so I can check out everyon out shirtless err i mean in bikinis.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 23:31:18

You're welcome Bonnie and Connie! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 14:44:16

Connie D'Amico wrote:
I'm sure you will all love me because everybody does.

And yet she's already gotten into an argument with Stewie and Glenn. Laughing Stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Mayor West

Mayor West

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 15:05:04

It seems the majority want a water slide. Done!

Clothing optional.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 16:23:22

Stewie, are you still going on? Sad. If all you have left is to call me silly, then you don't have much of an argument and are now just resorting to name calling when you have nothing left with any substance.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 18:55:38

Connie dear, besides for saying I don't watch this show (which is a complete lie, I love this show), you've done nothing but basically say "Oh you have nothing" "oh you have nothing".

Just go back to doing what you do best, and get on your knees to earn some votes.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Swanson

Bonnie Swanson

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 19:03:00

Come on guys Sad.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 19:09:43

Yes, because your 'silly girl' comment was so affective and had such defense in it. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourselves.   Introduce yourselves. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourselves.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy :: The Drunken Clam :: General Chat-
Jump to: