Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connie's Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 21:09:39

did I seriously just suck up? I wanna vomit.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 19:04:50

Sad @ not being able to be involved in the creative challenge. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 19:05:41

Sad

<3
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 19:12:00

</3

*cries*
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 19:29:31

So, I informed the doctor about what the Chicken said and basically told him how the Chicken wants to throw him under the bus and have him take the heat for everything. Hartman was not pleased in the least. He claims he didn't say anything about that to the Chicken. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I don't really care because either way, Hartman doesn't trust the Chicken for sure now. So, I handled that little bump in my way.

So, we have a name player in the game named Jasper, who is Brian's gay cousin. At first I thought Jasper was really Henry as a joke, but I guess not. An 8 person jury though? I don't get it. More people I have to trick into liking me enough to vote for me I suppose. Not biggie. I got onto Jasper's good side and was all super sweet and nice, but in a way that didn't come off fake because I said in the PM I sent him that it wouldn't surprise me if people tried to suck up to him. Which was kinda the case. He told me the Chicken was the only other person to message him. Go figure. So, I told Bonnie to make sure she messaged him. Make him come to the "good side" *snort* for the brief time I intend to let him stay in the game.

I let him know what a giant psycho Glenn is as well and how the alliance of Chicken, Glenn, Mayor, Stewie and Tom are all leaving one by one, not telling him how it is going to happen, but that it did happen. Stewie wasn't with anyone, but hey, why not make them look worse than they already do? haha.

Neil wants Jasper gone right after the Chicken, which I totally approve of. Exactly how I want it, but I am making sure to get Jasper on my good side first. How he is in challenges idk but he didn't do shit in the veto, so I am not too worried about him. He is basically the Hillary Clinton. He moved into the (White) House, but shouldn't even bother unpacking his bags. I won't be missing him.

Chicken is enemy number one though and he needs to be handled asap. I can't do this damn challenge, but maybe I can do it for another player and get them to win? If I want to take Bonnie to the end then it is best that I help Neil so Bonnie is less of the threat challenge wise come the finals. I doubt Neil would do well in the challenge on his own. His character is like, ugh, but I am fabu-fucking-lous and I will come up with something.

Oh and I opened Pandora's Box and won immunity for next week - yay me - and then I also got a double vote that had to be used this round so I gave it to Bonnie. Nobody seemed to have noticed the double vote though so far and I hope it stays that way. I told Neil all I got was immunity. If he inquires I'll act like I don't know what he is talking about or say that Brian gave me the second part later on and had to give it to someone and Bonnie was the only one on and that I wasn't sure if he would be around to use it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 19:30:08

I would love to make a spin-off on my character booo. I guess I can see what I can do for Neil.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May - 0:02:28

And with that, Glenn's vote is in the bag. As if I would ever work with him or be nice to him in general. HA!
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May - 0:05:43

Oh, you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May - 13:24:42

<3
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May - 19:13:33

So I sent Neil something to submit. I didn't do my 100% best work but enough to look like there was effort involved. I am kinda thinking about wanting Ernie to win so that way I can eliminate someone like Meg, Kevin, Jasper or Hartman without having to do it myself personally and so I have a good shot at their vote. I am immune and I doubt it would end up with either Bonnie or Neil leaving. So if Neil wins it is something I can brag about during the finals and Chicken leaves, if Chicken wins then someone else leaves and I am still in the majority but am not the direct cause for their exit in the game. I am thinking about votes here.

I think Neil is playing to be the dickhead that people want to take to finals because they think he will be the easy beat but I KNOW he is good during the jury process and can't risk it. I would like Bonnie to win too, any of those 3 is fine by me. However, one less win on Bonnie's side looks all the more better for me. If I am thinking of Jury right now.

MAYOR:

Me and Neil - I would get the vote.
Me and Bonnie - Bonnie probably would

GLENN:

Me and Neil - I would get the vote
Me and Bonnie - Pretty sure I would get the vote
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 May - 20:33:13

Oh and because I'm a bitch and wanna brag, I remembered during the first HoH I shouldn't have won because I wrote Jasper instead of Jasper Griffin but was not gonna mention it then and risk not winning Laughing I don't think anyone else noticed though.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 13:48:23

"Tell me who to nominate"....Okay, what is wrong with "Neil", that is not how he normally plays. I don't get what is up his sleeve. I just have no idea what his plan of action is, and maybe he doesn't have one - highly doubt, but I don't like not knowing everything.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 13:53:20

Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 14:19:03

omg eww I forgot about that, almost gagged at imagining that. Neil is sooo nasty lmao. BTW I am so MAD. I found the family guy character creator and APPARENTLY it wouldn't let me make one because idk too many people or something. HELLO, don't they know who I am?! I'm fucking
MIKEY P. JONES
bitches.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 14:21:06

Family Guy character creator?
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 14:37:35

There is a website called familyguyonline.com where you sign up and you can use their family guy character creator and play online and I was just going to make a character, do a screenshot and make a new one and then another and etc. but idk the site isn't totally set up or whatever, but I saw the creator on youtube and it is pretty good. I couldn't use it though which is why neil's characters look so non-FG
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 14:49:53

Oh I see. Yea i saw that one and was going to recommend it but i didnt like that you had to sign up. so inconvenient and lame lol
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 15:42:49

Eh. The signing up was a cinch but it was the stupid fucking uselessness of not being able to use it that was the real issue.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 20:01:57

So Ernie is HomocumingDragQueen. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 20:13:51

Why do you say that? lol
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 20:19:19

Based off some of the things he has said, his mood in the game, the PMs we've exchanged - not revealing anything, just how he words things.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 20:22:23

So with the Mayor eh I'm sure he dislikes me at this point. Bitter type.

Glenn, I handled that.

Chicken, who I hope goes next, I believe is Mark and so I have been respectful and honest and "nice" *vomits* about things which is how I feel he likes things to be done and so hopefully that is another vote for me.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 15:47:22

I suspect tonight's HoH will be the youtube one.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 15:47:56

Theres no HoH tonight Razz
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 16:10:33

That's right. Veto.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 18:47:50

Oh look my submission won haha. Well, another thing to boast about during my opening speech
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 21:04:39

"Oh, you guys are so fast"

"Ohmigosh"

"Congrats"

Eat my hairy pussy!!
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 21:05:56

And great! Just as he wins hoh, his comp crashes again!
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May - 21:50:11

Jasper makes me wanna vomit.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 20:52:50

Fuck you and your stupid fucking luck based challenges!!

Hit 3 times in a row, how fucking convenient. RIGGED!
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 20:58:47

Rigged? Wow.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 21:02:32

LOL. No, but since I'm not in the challenge anymore I wanted your sweet puppy attention and I need to get it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 21:38:54

Fuck you Jasper. Okay time to think. I want to get off the block. Neil will most likely go if I do but I will go if he gets off. I want to go to the F3 with Bonnie and Neil but hey, I guess Hartman or Meg isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 21:52:53

Jasper said he is on the outs and that it is clear to him that me, neil and Bonnie are running the show. Stupid fucking queer dog. I told him I hardly talk to Neil and he left week 2 and that he is only around because he never showed up before and is just rude. Then when Neil told me to stfu on the thread it looks that way.

Sorry Neil<3 you, but I need to think of number one here.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 22:19:17

So something happened....and I feel really bad. Sigh. Next confessional is gonna suck...so wait for it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connie's Confessionals
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy :: Diary Rooms :: Connie D'Amico (Winner)-
Jump to: