Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connie's Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 22:37:40

Do I actually feel shitty about something? And then the vote on top of it sucked even harder. I don't think I can write this right now. I will soon though. One thing I know for sure though is I am going to kick Jasper the fuck up out this bitch and I am going to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 22:39:01

henry get on msn Sad
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May - 22:47:58

Gurl im sorry. Sad

I am about to go out to eat with roommates. If youre online when I get back we can talk. <3
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May - 0:30:19

>.< mhm, later neil's fat, pimply ass.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May - 14:58:49

So, a poster challenge. I've never done one but eh, see what I can do. :S
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May - 17:39:27

So we had a luck based challenge which was uber annoying. I mean, if you have to depend on luck to get you through a game, then you don't deserve to be here. Anyways, so I was the first one out because in the battleship game I got hit three times in a row? Annoying, but it is what it is, so just have to roll with the punches. Meg DQs as does Elmer. It comes down to Bonnie and Jasper with Jasper winning because Bonnie self-hit twice. I knew with Jasper winning that Neil would automatically go on the block. Who would go up beside him I wasn't too sure. It could be either me or Bonnie. Jasper tells me that Neil and I are running the game and blah, blah, blah. So, I decide to make him feel stupid because I tell him that Neil and I never even speak. So then we have the veto competition and Neil and I tie and we have to do a tie-breaker. I beat Neil and take myself off the block. Jasper puts up Bonnie and Neil is evicted 3-0. That is the basic run-down. Now it's time to get the real shit said.

So, I have been talking to Neil outside of the game the whole game since I figured out his identity very early. We've been having a good time in the game, and even though he wasn't my F2 I still wanted to take him further. He let me win the tie breaker because he didn't feel like he would feel satisfied with outlasting me in the game. Then he also tells me not to be an odd vote and if the other two are voting him, then to do so as well. Now, I had two options here. I could vote Bonnie and have her still stay and put the blame on either Hartman or Meg, or stick to our happy little group and vote Neil out. I went with the latter and I feel like it was the smart move all around. I feel bad, which is weird to me because I never feel bad about anything. He was an amazing ally and such a good friend in the game and I think he was thinking with a heart in some situations and I was just a gamebot, strategizing a win and willing to run over anybody and everybody in the game to get said win, all while making sure I talked with everyone and try and seal the deal with their vote. It is the very opposite of what I like to do, but it's working and it's already so far in so why would I stop now?

Honestly, I almost had a mini change of heart, but at the end of the day, this is a game that I'm still in and Neil is not. So I can't just sit there reflecting on what could have been and rather handle the here and now. I feel a lot of animosity at the moment towards Hartman and Meg for getting themselves disqualified in the challenge and almost handing the win to Jasper, who is now a deadman. I was so fucking nice to this little asswipe when his flamboyant, over-the-top ugly ass came prancing into the house like he was Miss Thang. If he thinks that he can just come into MY house and try and run shit and try and be the underdog hero, no pun intended, then he has another thing coming. I have been in control so far and no little bitch who can only win based on luck is going to change that. I promise you that.

I told him that he is my target now, and he was all, "Ooohh so intimidating" and I had to tell the fucker that I am not trying to intimidate him, but rather telling him the situation. He fucked with Neil the same way that Tom fucked with Neil(we all remember how I handled that one), and when you fuck with my ally and my friend in a game, then you're about to get fucked 10X harder by me. So bitches bring the lube, because shit is about to get rammed.

It's a creative challenge that I'm not really sure I am any good at, but IDC. It doesn't matter which one of us four wins really because either way Jasper is going up on that block, and I will personally see to it that he does not win veto and is sent packing out that same door he wagged his fucking shitstained tail in a few weeks ago. Jasper, you could have had a nice stay, but you chose to dig your own grave, and I'm just gonna be the one to throw the dirt on top.

I doubt I will get his vote in the end because of this, but I don't give a fuck. It's only one vote and I still think I'll win in the end.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 16:31:53

New thought. Hartman might be Johan. That would explain why he had to leave during veto. He also speaks a little like him. "How would one even make a poster" How would one? Doesn't sound like JB. New Approach, make sure to use some kind of bluntness as well in the finale.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 20:55:22

So I won HoH...again! haha. Big surprise, right? What, you're not surprised I won yet another competition? Me neither, I am so gorgeous and amazing that it shouldn't surprise anybody really. Being queen of this game is not easy though, let me tell you. Neil was good in competitions, and now he's gone. It's down to Bonnie, Me, Elmer, Meg and the vile scum that is Jasper. I can't stand that little prancing prostitute and want to get him out ASAP. I nominated him and Meg, who hasn't been around in a few days so it doesn't look mean or backstabby. Truth is I like Meg, but no enough to really care whether she stays or goes.

Here is where the not easy part comes in. I know I'm killer in challenges, but Jasper isn't bad at all. Granted he won based on a speed challenge and by a luck challenge, which earns him no merit in my book, but Bonnie is alright in them, but not the best. Elmer and Meg suck, lets be honest. So, it comes down to either myself or Bonnie winning because if we don't and Jasper does then he will take himself off the block, Hartman goes up. Meg will leave, even if there is a tie. Then I cannot compete in the next HoH and Jasper just may beat bonnie, and could even send one of us to the jury house, if it is up to Hartman who, it will probably be me. If one of us gets off the block, Hartman will leave and then we have to try and kick Jasper's ass in the fucking Final HoH competition. I like my chances of beating Hartman in the final HoH over Jasper.

So it will mostly come down to me winning tonight and I better bring my A-game because I am sure Jasper will as well. Maybe he will show up late again, wouldn't that be amazing? Oh, it would be. I am not getting my hopes up because I doubt it will happen. Jasper is all alone and fighting, which I can respect, but he chose the wrong motherfucking house to strut his slutass in because I am HBIC of this game, and that win is MINE. And no little obnoxious, lisping beagle is going to get in my way.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 22:36:21

My thought: Jasper = Javier
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 22:51:06

Oh Jasper, Jasper, Jasper. See what happens when you fuck with the Queen Bee and one of her allies? Buh Bye Jasper, Buh Bye.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 22:58:56

it's time for some sexxxii msn time, henwy
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 23:06:42

LOL, gurl im leaving soon. just gonna be around for about 15 more minutes lol. We'll talk tomorrow <3333
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 May - 23:12:02

eat my pussy
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 12:55:25

So I know Bonnie is taking me to the finals, but I had my one brief moment of paranoia after Jasper's comment and Bonnie's reply so it was easy, go to our private room, talk like we're still an f2 and say how bitter the jury is and how much they hate us and how much they love the other 2 left in the game. If she wins the f3 then no way will she take Hartman/Meg when she thinks the jury hates her and betraying me would lose her another vote. Sitting pretty once again. Piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 16:45:50

HENRY!!!

Your next game should be a mystery pokemon game. Ohhh I want one soo bad
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:17:04

"spelling counts" fuck you! I know that's a joke at when you hosted that speed big brother. of course you ended up saying spelling counts AFTER I already answered. Bitch Razz
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:19:26

LOL. <33333

Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:37:56

<3333333333

So I don't think Hartman is JB anymore since once the challenge started I started talking to JB on msn and he is quick with responding and such.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:41:10

Connie D'Amico wrote:
HENRY!!!

Your next game should be a mystery pokemon game. Ohhh I want one soo bad

No one would join though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:42:06

I bet plenty would!!

Also, he is using random.org? I don't believe it or he is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:44:34

any idea of how long tomorrow's challenge will be so I can figure out when to host my challenge?
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:47:59

hmmm he took long to respond and only did so after Hartman's nominations. odd. idk now
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:49:17

LOL

Anyway, ummm, about an hour or so. Depends. You can host your challenge at 6pm PST and you'll be ok.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:51:19

Alrighty, that works for me. ^_^

Umm am the only weirdo who made these guesses on who people were?
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:52:58

Johan is online! but invisible and showed up right after this challenge. hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 19:56:23

LOL, no one really guesses identities. Almost everyone did at the beginning of the game, but thats it.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May - 20:04:20

Hmm....I'm just strategic then. If I figure out people, I know what to say during finals.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 15:55:44

Umm...so yeah....I woke up and had this fucking cuntbag malware virus called searchnu? Anyways its a real cunt and I'm in the process of getting rid of it. I hope the removal process doesn't interfere with tonight's challenge =/
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 16:27:18

Sorry to hear that :/

Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 16:31:37

Yeah and fucking AVG didn't catch it and now I'm using Malwarebytes which is really slow. In good news I started using google chrome and it's wicked fast. I just hope that this thing doesn't take hours to scan and when it finishes and automatically restarts the laptop that it's during the challenge or I'm fucked.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 17:41:48

Well both those failed to get rid of this bitch, however it doesn't seem to really be able to do any damage to google chrome so it can suck a hairy shaft. It was clearly a jealous loser in this game trying to thwart my earned prize of 1st place.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 18:45:15

Ohmigod, I did it! I'm free from the fucking asshole known as searchnu. Just in time, too!
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 20:00:24

That's funny, Bonnie?! That's fucking funny to you?! Lets see how fucking funny you think it is when I win the final HOH and take Hartman over you!

Okay, I'm not really doing that but omg I was so pissed when I thought I was leaving. lol. Bitch is cute though. <3Bonnie<3 You uber slut lol
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May - 20:29:54

<3
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May - 10:04:48

Goddess. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Connie's Confessionals   Connie's Confessionals - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connie's Confessionals
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy :: Diary Rooms :: Connie D'Amico (Winner)-
Jump to: