Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 1 private conversations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

Week 1 private conversations Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 private conversations   Week 1 private conversations I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr - 15:29:25

Connie D'Amico

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:53 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Of course not. All we need to do is keep up this hate charade and nobody will have any idea. As long as we don't go over the top then it should all be good. Most likely if someone wants you out they'll tell me and if someone wants me out they'll tell you, we tell each other and get them the hell out. I can the finals already. 1 down, 8 to go.
Meg Griffin

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:28 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
and then finals Woo Hoo! we are doing Fantastic nobody suspects a thing! Sorry to worry you by the way.

Connie D'Amico

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Oh, no, I knew Stewie was trying to get me out. I thought you meant that someone had said they wanted me out after I already won Head of Household lol. Had me worried for a minute there, Meg lol. Yeah, I am hearing that almost everyone is voting Stewie. YEY. We're another step closer to Jury.

Meg Griffin

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Stewie, I assumed you already knew that though. From what I have heard earlier everyone seems to be voting out Stewie. Chicken Earnie and Tom

Connie D'Amico

Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Hmm. That is interesting. People are ridiculous. Who told you they're gunning for me?

Meg Griffin

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:35 am Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Exactly, people are gunning for you though. So I wouldn't be surprised if stewie actually did stay.

Connie D'Amico

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:00 am Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Well, sometimes it's needed. I very much appreciate it. It helps everyone in the game, even if they don't see it. Quagmire is not a threat at all. Stewie on the otherhand almost beat me in the HoH challenge. We're just thinking smart<3

Meg Griffin

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:57 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
I'm voting for Stewart I lied to the someone who asked me though.
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 private conversations   Week 1 private conversations I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr - 16:56:16

You know how to read these right?
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 private conversations   Week 1 private conversations I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr - 17:23:55

Yeah I go from the bottom to the top.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 private conversations   Week 1 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 16:58:48

Okay I was just checking, trying to get myself as much episode time as I can... Not watching a lot of family guy sucks lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 private conversations   Week 1 private conversations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 1 private conversations
Page 1 of 1