Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

week 2 private conversations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

week 2 private conversations Empty
PostSubject: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 17:47:06

Connie D'Amico

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:22 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Well I am going to be trying. I am a bit worried now because Tom told me he has had 4 people tell him they will vote me, but I think it might be lies since Neil messaged me saying stuff Tom told him in a message about me. Funny enough, what he told Neil about why he was up was the same reason he put me up and the reason he gave me for why Neil was up is the same reason he gave Neil for why I am up.

So Tom is clearly some big liar who likes to try and act innocent. If neither of us win veto I think I will try to tell people that Tom is a huge threat for winning back-to-back competitions and I wouldn't target them and be going after him and it would be best for them if he left. If Neil wins veto I can talk to him about how he should vote to keep me because then that'd be two people guaranteed to target Tom.

I will hope for the best though. Good luck!

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
I'll try and win veto, If not maybe I can persuade the guys to keep you. Tell them that you are a bigger target and that everyone will be comming after you.

Connie D'Amico

Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:14 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Well this sucks.
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 22:43:36

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
So you think keeping neil would be in our best Interest? could we get the votes?

Connie D'Amico

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:37 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Thanks. I think Kevin is going up and that's not a bad thing. Coming into the jury stage, people who want to be here should be here and Kevin and Glenn both are not very active as opposed to Neil. Besides, now Neil will be active and on the outs and it's been shown he isn't with them so we can use him to further us.

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:34 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Look at you getting Bonnie to take you off. I think they are going for Neil.
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 22:57:51

posted the wrong thing

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
sorry I ment Elmer told me lol

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Okay so, he says Tom told him how to vote and that you did too I'm just worried about how close he and tom are should we spin something?

Connie D'Amico

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:54 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
No, it makes sense. I get a bit finnicky as well when the numbers are not too clear. This is good though, that we were all on to discuss it and we KNOW what will happen which is much better than crossing our fingers and praying.

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:53 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Okay he sent me a Pm.. I was just kind of reluctant to do anything.

Connie D'Amico

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:51 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
He just got back to me. He was thinking the same thing and thinks it's best for us as well.

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:49 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Tell me what Elmer says? Because we need to be sure.

Connie D'Amico

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
I messaged Elmer who I don't think has really talked to anyone else besides the three of us - me u bonnie. So, if we all vote thats atleast 4-3 to keep Neil. Neil won't be especially pleased with the other side of the house and see us as the people that saved him and will give us a clear majority going into the jury

Meg: so you think keeping neil is in our best interest?
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:01:02

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:56 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
That's what I was thinking as well. The only issue with this vote is that both sides seem to think that we are with them.

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:55 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
Same here they both sent me a Pm, I think from a strategic stand point keeping Neil around would work better since you can make deals with him. Kevin doesn't really do much if I'm being honest with you. so what do you feel more comfortable with? I'm not sure myself.

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:52 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
I've heard Kevin from Connie and Neil from Tom.

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:50 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
I am unsure, what exactly have you heard from people?

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:47 pm Topic: Hey Meg!
What are you thinking for the vote?
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:05:11

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:04 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
I'm really on the fence, so are you going with the Majority? Tom and earnie?

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:02 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
I think that we should vote together. Ernie tells me that him, Mayor West, and Quagmire are voting for Neil. He said you were too. Are you?
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:11:18

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:10 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
Okay so lets go with this then. I will vote out Kevin with you.

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:09 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
yeah. I kind of feel like we're in the middle of the house where we can make a move here. It's pretty obvious to me that the Quagmire, Ernie, Mayor West, and Tom are aligned and I feel like we are at the bottom of that.

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:07 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
Okay I am thinking it would be best for us to go with Connie and Bonnie. I think that A if we are outed we can say they told us a bunch of lies, or something.plus they are the two biggest target right now. Also I would be interested in talking to you more you seem on the outskirts of everything like myself.

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:05 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
IDK. I feel like we should vote Kevin TBh.
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:20:39

Topic review
Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
yeah basically the same for me, I sent a Pm to Glenn but he never go back to me. I spoke to Stewie week one before he left. I think that if the boy question us about why we flipped we should probably say Bonnie and Connie said something to us that made us. It would be in our best interest to let these two major alliances take each other out.

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
As did I.

I've spoken with Ernie, Tom, Bonnie, and Connie. And you but that's it. What about you?

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
Okay I just voted. So who in this game have you spoken with?
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:43:46

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
Well all we can do is hope, I know the rules state if you don't vote you can not go up. I assume Henry would tell everyone that Glenn didn't vote.

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
IDK probably.

Which is why I hope he does vote for Neil so one of us can claim his vote as our own and make it look like he was the one that flipped.

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:35 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
Well he hasn't been here for awhile. do you think Henry will tell everyone since he did not vote that he will be unable to go up.

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:30 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
We are. I think incriminating Quagmire would be smartest.

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
yeah we are for sure going to have to look out about this one.

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:23 pm Topic: Re: Hey Meg!
We could lie. Or at least one of us can. They might think Quagmire flipped.
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:50:58

The rule only applies after you failed to vote twice.
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 0:07:21

Okay damn that rule really fucks up the Blame game. lol It was him he did it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: week 2 private conversations   week 2 private conversations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

week 2 private conversations
Page 1 of 1