Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pree game Pm's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

Pree game Pm's Empty
PostSubject: Pree game Pm's   Pree game Pm's I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 22:18:24

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:44 pm Topic: Hi there
Your father and I have some of the most epic heart to hearts on FG. They're always hysterical.

Anyway, have you talked to anyone else in the game yet?

Meg Griffin

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 pm Topic: Re: Hi there
*acts busy* oh Hey, no sadly nobody has spoken to me. You are officially my first Pm. My first PM.

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:08 pm Topic: Re: Hi there
Hmm... Okay. I actually have an idea that maybe we could work together in this game. What do you say? Interested?

Meg Griffin

Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 pm Topic: Re: Hi there
Well of course, I have never been one to pass up an Opportunity to be Popular.

I am going to get out of character for a second, who have you spoken to?

Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

Pree game Pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pree game Pm's   Pree game Pm's I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 18:09:03

Connie and Meg

Connie D'Amico

Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:21 pm Topic: Hi Meg
Hi Meg,

I was wondering if you've been forming any alliances. If not, I think we could work well together. The enemies turned secret allies? Let me know.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:06 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
omg,

Connie D'Amico just invited into an ALLIANCE ... Of course Ernie the chicken asked me for one as well. So I will be completely honest I wouldn't want to get kicked out.

Meg Griffin

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Yeah, I just wanted to be up front with you. I have been dying for a taste of popularity for awhile.I think it would be awfully funny us two enemies in the f2 though.

Connie D'Amico

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:06 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Hi Meg,

That is understandable. Well how about this, you ride along with that alliance. It's what you seem comfortable with. Hos before bros though and we can have each other's backs?
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

Pree game Pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pree game Pm's   Pree game Pm's I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 22:47:58

Meg and Connie and Bonnie

Meg Griffin

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
I like that plan I will shot Bonnie a Pm and I am spying on stewie for you, Watch out because he is nominating you first chance he gets.He is trying to get a 3 person started with me and Quagmire.

Connie D'Amico

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Hi Meg,

Thanks for letting me know. I have been talking to Bonnie, and how would you feel about a 3way girl alliance? I don't want to make you feel you need to choose between alliances, but this way you have options and we could be a solid 3.

Meg Griffin

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 pm Topic: Re: Hi Meg
Hello

Connie Stewie has asked me for an alliance, I am just keeping you filled in on all the hot Gossip!
Back to top Go down
Meg Griffin

Meg Griffin

Pree game Pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pree game Pm's   Pree game Pm's I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 22:48:47

Stewie and Meg

Meg Griffin

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:45 pm Topic: Re: Meg!
Oh stewie you are my favorite character for this very reason you are super bad ass!

Stewie Griffin

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 pm Topic: Re: Meg!
I've only messaged you and Quagmire but he hasn't replied. If I win I'm gonna take Connie out, of course. hahaha

Meg Griffin

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 pm Topic: Re: Meg!
Why hello Stewie of course we should. have you spoken with anyone in the game yet?

Stewie Griffin

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:58 pm Topic: Meg!
Should us siblings stick together?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pree game Pm's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pree game Pm's   Pree game Pm's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pree game Pm's
Page 1 of 1