Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-game Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Pre-game Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Pre-game Thoughts   Pre-game Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr - 14:20:41

This will just be full of all my pre-game thoughts.

So, I made a sexy girl alliance with Bonnie. Based off her nice disposition and the way she speaks, I believe she is Tara. One can only hope.

Tom is fucking annoying as is Meg.

I am awesome.

That's it for now.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Pre-game Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Thoughts   Pre-game Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 11:31:14

Haha! I am so going to be an early boot. I can see it now. Meg is working with Ernie because he offered her an alliance. I offered a i wont put u up if u dont put me up yadayada thing and she changed the subject.

My only real ally is Bonnie. We were hoping to have another female in the game like Jillian, Diane, Lois, Fucking Olivia - somebody. But no.

Stewie is a retard who relies on eyerolling smilies to get his point across. He has no defense and he has no basis for his arguments. I can tell he wants me out haha.

Tom Tucker doesn't much care for me either it seems.

People-wise, IDK. I am really good at figuring people out, but I'm not even trying. This is just weird to me. Like, this is the first game where people don't want to work with me and I'm not sure how to take it. It's never happened before, and it really sucks. I now know how certain people feel. You know the ones I am talking about.

Oh, well. Life goes on. Hopefully I can win HoH on Thursday. If not, and Stewie or Tom win they'll probably put me up. I'm debating whether or not I want to even try and talk to people and make an alliance, or even attempt it. It feels pretty moot at this point and honestly, it's kind of bumming me out. Like I think I am seriously pulling a Nicole here and feeling bad for myself. I'm so unfamiliar with this that I don't know how to take it. But I spose just like in real life I will put it in a box and put it in the closet and try and avoid ever facing it. Works for me.

I really like the theme, and I know a good amount. However, I have not seen all the seasons. I've seen most, but eventually did not have time to watch it anymore for certain reasons and the show was getting pretty fucking lame too. Stopped being funny.

Anyhoo, I'm not approaching anyone. They can do that to me.

Time-wise: Always the earlier the better. 7-8est is great. Mondays and Thursdays I CANNOT be here after 9:30pm - well, I spose I could be here but it will really fuck me over in RL.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Pre-game Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Thoughts   Pre-game Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 22:47:44

I am thinking Bonnie might be John based off something he said on msn
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Pre-game Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Thoughts   Pre-game Thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 23:04:23

Actually idk about that one. We have similar vocabularies, so probably just a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Pre-game Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Thoughts   Pre-game Thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 11:59:43

Haha. Another one doesn't like me. Yeah, I've killed any social game I've attempted. So, now I will just sit around and be an unlikable cunt because if they want to target me over that, then I might as well make it good.
Back to top Go down
Connie D'Amico

Connie D'Amico

Pre-game Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Thoughts   Pre-game Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 20:14:47

Meg turned out not to be totally useless as I thought she would be. She is pretty good and giving me information. Stewie, the dumb fucktard that his ugly football shaped head is, set up a threesome with her and Quagmire. Lovely. Quagmire and Stewie both want me up as is evident on the board and Meg also filled me in that they talked about it. They are my main targets now. Then Meg will have no choice but to stick with us. Her and Bonnie have been talking, that is good. Bonnie is my number 1 atm though. Dr. Hartman is with us. Which is good. That's 3 people with me. I'm thinking that this faggoty little target Stewie and Quagmire are trying oh, so hard to put on me might actually help me in the end. I can tell whoever wins HoH - unless it's one of them - that they should not put me up since it will keep the target off them and on me in the next round. Something like that anyways.

I wasn't even going to try tonight, but I might just to be a cunt to Stewie and Quagmire. if I win and they go up and one goes off the block then I might put up Chicken. Not sure still. Need to figure out what I want to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre-game Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Thoughts   Pre-game Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-game Thoughts
Page 1 of 1