Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-game Entries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Pre-game Entries Empty
PostSubject: Pre-game Entries   Pre-game Entries I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr - 22:02:18

So far, everything I pretty much need has been accessible without problem. The only thing I really had to figure out was how to know when I had news on my Private Messages. Other than that, navigation went rather well.

So other than me and Quagmire getting into a fight because I do that sort of shit to Peter all the time, Tom has already approached me for an alliance, which I agreed to. My focus now is to recruit one or two more to join us so I can have a strong opening to this game. I plan to start with Meg. You know, bring in the lost soul, take in the daughter of my arch-nemesis... that sort of stuff.

Now, all who's here includes Bonnie, popular girl, and I think one other character. Can't quite point my finger on that yet, though.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Pre-game Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Entries   Pre-game Entries I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 10:14:40

So here's an update on what's going on.

Meg is definitely in with working with me, but Tom isn't willing to bring anybody else into my alliance with him just yet. Hopefully Tom decides to go with my idea and bring Meg along with us. That way, we have at least an alliance of 3 that can potentially bring us to the Final 3. Should that happen, and I hope it does, then I'll be in the Final 2 no problem. Razz

So now Connie and Stewie are fighting. Laughing Connie is so full of herself it's not even funny, but that might just be her character. Stewie, as I already know, is an evil baby that apparently likes titties. As long as he does't start going for me, I'll be cool with it.

Bonnie I haven't heard much from, but I have seen her son come into the house too. What if those two become a mother-son alliance? I should watch out in case they do.

The mayor and doctor have found their way here, but there's nothing they're really showing on their ends. I wonder if just me or if they're actually going to be active.

Glenn lost the fight to me. Razz Hey, though, at least he got a taste of one of my epic fight scenes. I bet Peter would take a drink to that with him.

And who is number 12? Well, if #12 isn't up by Thursday, they're gone just like that. Ineresting...

I'm not targeting any one person just yet because I suck when I do that, but I can hope that Meg and Tom work together with me so that my plan came come to fruition.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Pre-game Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Entries   Pre-game Entries I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 22:25:24

Neil just signed up. Looks like we have our full cast after all. Should be interesting.

I have to say that I love the memory wall that was just put up. Me, the Mayor, Connie, Stewie, and Kevin are all watching Tom report, Connie is about to get stabbed by Stewie, Bonnie is about to get chocolate wasted, and I think Neil is checking out Quagmire and his dancing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brian Griffin
Admin
Brian Griffin

Pre-game Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Entries   Pre-game Entries I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr - 22:30:14

Neil signing up as Neil? That would be a bit too obvious Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mysteryfamilyguy.forumotion.eu
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Pre-game Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Entries   Pre-game Entries I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 8:29:20

Brian Griffin wrote:
Neil signing up as Neil? That would be a bit too obvious Laughing

I know. Made for a good joke though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Pre-game Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Entries   Pre-game Entries I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr - 16:39:27

Okay, Connie is definitely being a bitch. Not only was she fighting with Stewie, but now she's getting on Quagmire's tail. All I have to do as far as she goes is sit back and watch. If I have to get involved, I'll probably just beat them up like I already did to Quagmire. 3 on 1 or no, I can take them all on. Just watch me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Pre-game Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Entries   Pre-game Entries I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 10:23:56

So Stewie has asked Me for an alliance, and because I'm already one of her allies to begin with, Stewie can become my 4th person. I'll have to let Stewie know who he'd be bringing in with her.

Meanwhile, Tom and I haven't spoken for a few days because he hasn't been online. I need to update him on what's been going on. It is time to see if I can bring Tom, Meg, and Stewie together, and judging by things, Connie's going to have to be my first target because she may already be after Stewie, and if Meg does indeed align with Stewie, then obviously I'm going to have to work with him as well.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Pre-game Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Entries   Pre-game Entries I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 12:55:00

UPDATE: Figured that Glenn and Stewie were talking. I'm going to try to get a Final 5 set now (me, Meg, Tom, Glenn, and Stewie).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pre-game Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-game Entries   Pre-game Entries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-game Entries
Page 1 of 1