Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 2 Entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 2 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 Entries   Week 2 Entries I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr - 15:54:59

So Stewie is gone, but Mayor West has come to take Stewie's place thanks to Tom's talking.

So far, when it comes to Mayor West, he should only be told what he needs to know and nothing more. He won't even know a thing about Meg unless he starts talking to her. I guess I have to keep a close eye on this character.

Connie is still threat #1 and should be taken out as early as possible. Once she's gone, Hartman and Neil will be next, followed by the Swansons and then West. That's my game plan for now anyway. It has to be a Final 4 of me, Tom, Meg, and Quagmire. Nothing else will do.

Too bad I probably won't be able to make the competition tonight. I have to go do my victory dance tonight, and I don't even know when that'll be, to be honest. Hopefully nobody decides to nominate me. If so, I will win veto and the HOH will go home the following week because I said so.

Until then,

Ernie
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 2 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Entries   Week 2 Entries I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 11:29:44

Yes! Tom won HOH and put up Connie! Neil I can do without because I don't really have anything to do with him, so Connie and Neil are great choices for the block. I think if the Veto is used, I would preferably want to see Kevin go up.

Me and Tom are going to see what we can do to make sure the nominees stay the same. That means play and win the Veto so that Connie can't wiggle herself from the block. If she stays, she's going to be evicted for sure because me, Meg, Quagmire, West, and Elmer would all vote her out, so all I'd have to hope for is that the Swansons also jump on board with us so we have another unanimous vote. Looks like Connie will be seeing Stewie in the pre-jury room. Once she's gone, my alliance will be the majority of the remaining game, which is candy touching my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 2 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Entries   Week 2 Entries I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 18:59:27

When I saw the whole "study the characters playing in the game" thing, I decided to try to do just that. Hopefully this helps me with the veto because I don't want Connie winning it, that's for sure. I want Connie to keep her ass on the block so she can go home. If the Veto is not used, all I'd really need to do is do some damage control, and I'd go to Bonnie before Kevin about this vote to provide some assurance. I just have to hope Connie hasn't started making alliances of her own to save her ass (the only people she can really ask for an alliance without worry is Bonnie and Kevin, so I should definitely watch out for the Swansons).
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 2 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Entries   Week 2 Entries I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr - 23:27:17

Well this fucking stinks. Bonnie took Ms. "Ooh look at me, I'm so popular" off the block, so out my plan goes for this week.

Connie and Bonnie are definitely an alliance. How do I know? They tried to recruit Tom, who happens to be one of my closest allies. What idiots. Tom and I have been aligned since Day 1, and Meg and Glenn had been our early contacts, so that came up with our 4 easy. West and Elmer seem to be the swing votes since they're in the middle. If those 2 girlie blondes were smart, they try to take 1 of those 2 in, and we already have Mayor West by the balls.

Anywhore, we're all voting out Neil because he can very well be a... oh, I don't know... a threat!? Besides, Kevin only found himself on the chopping block because Connie was taken off, so that would make another reason to torch the nerd right there.

And that's about it. Have fun at pre-jury, Neil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 2 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 Entries   Week 2 Entries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Entries
Page 1 of 1