Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 1 Entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 1 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 Entries   Week 1 Entries I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr - 22:02:13

Great. 2 alliance members are up. Mad This is going to be a toughie, but if veto isn't used, I'll have no choice but to vote Quagmire out. If veto is used and Elmer is up, Elmer goes no problem. If veto is used and Meg, Tom, or myself go up, this is going to suck even more. pale

I suggested Elmer to her because he's inactive, but she put up two people in my alliance for her defense. Smart girl, but dumb decision. Connie, in my HOH week, you'll be going up easy.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 1 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 Entries   Week 1 Entries I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr - 7:53:00

So already I'm losing an alliance member. Connie better watch her back, because there's already 4 people, including myself, that would love to put her up.

Tom has already brought up that Stewie is probably going home, so I'm going to need to keep Tom, Meg, and Glenn together with me once the Eviction comes around. Tom has already told me that he's in talks with Mayor West, which I'm not against. He can very well serve as a replacement. But we'll only tell him what he needs to know. The core 4 is me, Tom, Meg, and Glenn, so that would put West at the bottom of the totem pole.

I think another person that we should have no problem getting past is Dr. Hartman because he's been inactive. So once Connie and Hartman leave, that would leave the Swansons and Neil in the middle. Let's hope Connie doesn't start making alliances with them because if she does, then our plan could be finished.

I mean, how much lemonade can we make given our current lemon, right? I won't be finding out right away, but hopefully we get plenty.
Back to top Go down

Week 1 Entries
Page 1 of 1