Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 4 Entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 4 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 Entries   Week 4 Entries I_icon_minitimeFri 4 May - 6:45:09

Fuck! What the fuck! Tom and Stewie LOST the Redemption Challenge! That means that the threat Tom removed is now back in the game, Neil can't be nominated this week, and my closest ally is gone! Ugh! This is so damn humiliating! Evil or Very Mad

I'm going to have to do some talking in the Brewery and with Mayor West to unify us so that we may stick together and not allow ANY more in my alliance to leave before the time is due. It's me, Meg, Glenn, and Mayor West playing for our lives right now, and Connie is definitely gonna get hers. The messages will be sent to the other 3 once I'm done with this, I WILL win reward, and then Connie will go home. That's all there is to it.

*looks at camera and punches its lens, causing a blackout*
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 4 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Entries   Week 4 Entries I_icon_minitimeSun 6 May - 11:29:46

*camera is fixed*

Okay, so me, Meg, and Glenn are talking about adding Mayor West to the Brewery so that us 4 can, you know, remain strong. The way it looks right now, it's a 4 on 4 battle (Me, Meg, Glenn, and Mayor West on 1 side and then Connie, Bonnie, Neil, and Kevin on the other). This would leave Hartman in the middle for sure. I'm going to need to start picking up my social game because if the outside chance that I make the finals happens, I want be able to impress the jury, and my social game's going to be just as important as my skill. I already am a target of the other alliance, but so would West and Glenn, so it's a double-edged sword that I have to deal with.

I noticed that Connie's been posting a lot more since the announcement. I guess she can't stand me having more Confessionals than her, so she decided to burn it up. What I hope she realizes, though, is that having this many Confessionals actually slows down the speed in which the Confessionals open because I've already started to have this problem myself before the red envelope even came to existence. Maybe she already is having that problem, but being popular isn't always everything.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 4 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Entries   Week 4 Entries I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 11:19:26

Hell yeah! I finally won something! I KNEW Lady Gaga would pay off. Twisted Evil

Anyway, I know Bonnie had troubles getting on, but whenever you take someone off the block that would eventually have me nominated, well... that kind of puts a target on your back. I mean, that's just how this shit works around here.

After I won HOH, Connie sent me this message:

Quote :
Congrats. If you are nominating me I get it and it is what it is. congrats on HoH though. I'm not gonna sugar talk you sorry, but that would be pretty disrespectful of me to do to your intelligence based off last week.

In a way, this kind tone made me feel bad that she had to go up, but she did put me up last week, so my nominating her is justified. Plus, I can't stray from my agenda at all. That would be the stupidest move I can make and would be an insult to my intelligence.

Mayor West seems to be going out of town till tomorrow? Well, I hope he can make it to more competitions because I'm going to need him to back me up if I become absent. Also, where are Glenn and Meg? They need to start showing up more because I don't want it to be just me and the Mayor carrying our alliance the whole time.

And, oh yeah, time to avenge Tom and Stewie, suckers!
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 4 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Entries   Week 4 Entries I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 10:45:20

Again with Connie coming off the block? Well, there goes my plan for the week. Bonnie won the Veto to take herself off, and Connie Diamonded herself off and replaced herself with Mayor West. Mad

At least he's up against Kevin, which is about the best chance my side's going to get. That means I have to get Kevin out this round and hope Meg and Quagmire stay true to me so that Connie doesn't go manipulating anybody. Elmer is going to be the swing vote this round, but if all 3 vote Kevin out, then Kevin is going bye-bye. Knowing how scenarios play out, Connie, Bonnie, and Neil really want Mayor West out, so any one of the 3 I mentioned before this sentences votes out the Mayor, well, then he's shit out of luck.

Connie is definitely playing the puppet master, and I'm probably her #1 target now that I nominated her and her F2 partner Bonnie. Hopefully someone on my side of the fence wins the next Head of Household and puts those 2 up again.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 4 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Entries   Week 4 Entries I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 15:37:24

Neil is such a douche for what he did. Fuck Connie, fuck Bonnie, fuck Kevin, and most of all, FUCK THAT DOUCHEWORE!!!!! I'm going after HIM now! I'm not wasting my breath on Ms. Popularity and Mrs. Liar-behind-the-nice-mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 4 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Entries   Week 4 Entries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Entries
Page 1 of 1