Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 3 Entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 3 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Entries   Week 3 Entries I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 19:17:59

Wow! Bonnie and Connie are the most BLATANT duo I have ever seen in a game! They go, talk about recruiting Tom, and then lie to him about the vote. Actually, had everyone been honest with us, the vote should have been unaminous against Neil instead of a 4-3 vote. Ugh! That's it. Bonnie and Connie are going down! Evil or Very Mad

It seems to me that Neil was allied with the 2, so that means a huge threat was just taken out. Twisted Evil Mayor West seems to be honest with me and Tom, so that, at the very least, could be good news right there.

Elmer is somewhat of a question mark and could now be the 4th member of the alliance started by Bonnie and Connie, but I'm getting mixed messages about that. Mayor West says Tom told him Elmer was the 3rd vote against Kevin while he told me that Elmer kept the young Swanson in. scratch I'm not sure which side I want to believe, but I know Meg should be honest with us because from what I understand, she's tight with me and Tom. Glenn was brought into our Brewery as well, but a tight leash needs to be kept on him for sure because maybe it was just that he hasn't been on, and therefore does not know what is happening. I hope he knows what side he's on though, because if he's not with me, Tom, and Meg, then he could also be going home very soon, and there won't be anyone around to save him. Connie has already made it clear that she wants him gone, so Bonnie is going to follow her obviously as well as whoever is willing to be her little bitch.

Regardless, I need to fight to win that Head of Household. If the other side gets it, then I could very well be going up, and if I ultimately go up against Tom, there's no way I'm going to be able to stay in the game. If Tom is up against Glenn, then obviously Tom has to stay over Glenn. If I win Head of Household, Bonnie and Connie will go up and that'll be that.

I've got some work to do.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 3 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Entries   Week 3 Entries I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 21:43:58

Again this stinks. Connie won the Head of Household AGAIN! Now it's probably time to say goodbye to one more of my alliance members, but that's not what pisses me off the most about it.

I understand Tom couldn't compete, but where were Meg and Glenn? Neither of them even bothered to show up. The only person I could really work on the challenge with was Mayor West, and that didn't do a whole lot of good because I got stumped on many of the quotes. I mean, sure, we divied it up to where West could take 1-7 while I took on 8-15, but the ones I were assigned were so "Ugh!" and it really hindered my progress. Now I have to go talk to Connie again to make sure I can stay off the block for at least 1 more week. Mad
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 3 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Entries   Week 3 Entries I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 22:09:42

Douchebag Connie! You better hope I leave this week because if I get myself out of this block, I'm fucking you over so that you leave! Mad

Way to piss the chicken off.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 3 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Entries   Week 3 Entries I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 15:37:01

So Glenn FINALLY decides to show up. It's too late, though. Connie's put me up against him and now I have to win Veto or else I could possibly go home. If the nominations stay the same, I already have Elmar's vote, but this is only a for now thing to him.

This could be my last stand for all I know, but we'll see where it goes from here.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 3 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Entries   Week 3 Entries I_icon_minitimeWed 2 May - 19:33:53

Oh shit. I'm so scared about what I have to announce. I hope it isn't something punitive. Damn uncertainty! Mad
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 3 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Entries   Week 3 Entries I_icon_minitimeThu 3 May - 13:04:48

Yay! Mayor West took me off the block, so I'm guaranteed to be in the jury at the very least. Very Happy However, it came at the cost of Tom going up on the chopping block. Mad That means that Glenn's gonna have to be evicted this week.

Now that everybody in the house knows everyone who Connie has put on the block, I have to assume that Connie and Bonnie already know about the alliance I have with West and Tom, but whether they know that Meg is with us or not is another story. Losing 2 alliance members in the first 3 rounds definitely is degrading.

Now about the red envelope. Since I wasn't feeling well, it took me too long, so I'm sorry you had to do the work for me, Brian. Sad I had really wanted to get it done, but I never got the message you posted in my Diary Room that you were going to post it, so I ended up making a second post anyway on the *random note* thread only to find out that I was too late.

What the announcement means is that I have to look at my scenarios.

If Glenn is voted out, well, I just have to hope that Stewie or Glenn win the challenge and return to the game. If Stewie returns against Glenn and Neil, then I would have to patch things up with Stewie and fill him in on what's been going on. The vote was unaminous, so i don't think Stewie is going to be happy with any of us. If Glenn comes back, well, obviously we're back to where we started.

If Tom is voted off, then I would have to hope against hope that Tom returns to the game. If Stewie returns in the case that Tom is voted off, then Stewie and Glenn would be able to resume their Final 2 deal, which could mean that I'm going to have to keep Meg and West close to me.

Mayor West has already told me that he's voting off Glenn and that me and Tom are his Final 3, so that gives me all the more reason to keep him at least to the Final 4. That would mean that as long as Tom gets 2 more votes, he's safe.

I think once evictions happen, I will take a trip to the Brewery and ask who Meg and the one staying would most like to bring back. That would give us all some assurance in case the Redemption challenge is an attack challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 3 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Entries   Week 3 Entries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Entries
Page 1 of 1