Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 6 Entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 6 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 Entries   Week 6 Entries I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May - 16:21:41

With Quagmire out, I am now fighting to stay alive in this competition. I know I'm the next target of Connie, Neil, Bonnie, and Kevin to say the least, so it's crucial that I win this Head of Household. If I can't win that, then I have one more chance at the Veto. I do, however, make it clear that I'm not going down without a fight, and my activity can vouch for this. Hopefully it's not one of the Swansons or Neil's who win HOH. If Jasper, Elmer, or Meg win, I can easily get them to keep me safe because the 4 are safer with me, and if I go this week, it'll be those 3 who become the next targets. I need to make them see that I'm the one who needs to stay and hopefully they can see that they'll get father with me than they will with the other 4. That's about how things go.

One thing's for certain, if I do go this week, then allow me to say that I had fun playing this game, I don't mean anybody any ill will, and I can't wait to see who everybody was.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 6 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 Entries   Week 6 Entries I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May - 17:59:34

Well, Neil won Head of Household, which means I'm definitely going on the block. This Veto's going to be very important. If I can't get off the block at Veto, then I'm going to be sent packing. I just know it. Maybe I can try to earn myself some votes to stay though. Meg and Elmer I kind of talk to, and if somebody like Kevin gets put on the block, I can possibly get Jasper too. If Meg, Kevin, or Jasper go with me on the block, well I'm screwed. I'm going to check the schedule and make plans to try to kick ass in Veto.
Back to top Go down

Week 6 Entries
Page 1 of 1