Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 5 Entries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 5 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 Entries   Week 5 Entries I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 12:10:37

IMMUNITY IS MINE!!! Neil, suck my BU-COCK!!!!

So, down to what's going on. Connie won Head of Household again, and, of course, nominated Glenn. I was surprised that Kevin went up, though. I thought she and Kevn were a little, you know, closer? Ah well.

With Meg practically just throwing the entire game away and with 3 of my original alliance members out, it's just me and Glenn. Still, though, Neil is such a jerk-off. I mean, how on Earth would I be fake when I haven't spoken a word to him about he game at all? He didn't try to talk to me about anything, so why the hell should I try to bother with his douchebag? I would like to think that the game I've been playing is justified. I mean, I did nominate Connie AFTER she nominated me, and Bonnie went up because her Vetoing Connie allowed for Connie to be able to nominate me, and then Neil tries to get off saying that I'm pathetic. Ugh! Neil just drew the last straw, and, in all honesty, I'm glad Tom sent him packing in Week 2, even though it was only until the redemption Challenge. That douchey nerd needs to learn some respect, which is why Connie is better than him.

Now that that's out of the way, I also had a little chat with the doctor. I told him that if it is certain that Glenn will go home, then I will vote him out. I mean, Glenn, I know we have an alliance, but I can only take you so far. At a certain point, you have to fend for yourself and not rely on me, Mayor West, or Tom all the time. That's what these games are all about. Also, I told him that my plan is actually not to target Connie so much for the time being because, well, let's face it, for all the times that I bashed her in the Confessionals, she has at least been nice enough to me that I can still respect her gameplay, even if I'm still her #1 target after Glenn. Maybe the doctor already relayed the message I sent him to her by now and she hasn't gotten a chance to read it yet, but I got nothing back from anybody yet, so I'm guessing that's a negative.

The doctor also told me another thing of interest. It's not a Bonnie/Connie Final 2 like my alliance had been implied. It's starting to look like a Bonnie/Kevin Final 2, and Connie might be starting to see this. Can I use this to my advantage and try to get Connie to budge on holding off on me for just a little longer? I don't know. I actually may just send her a message once the Veto is done if she hasn't already been told by Hartman what's going on.

All things aside, I do want Neil out, and that goes without saying. I'm crossing my wings.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 5 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Entries   Week 5 Entries I_icon_minitimeThu 10 May - 15:52:15

Well, in a way, at least Connie and I aren't fighting like she is with Glenn, so that's always a good thing. I guess that kind of solidifies the fact that Neil has to, um... oh yeah, GO.

I'll see about being here for the Reward Challenge. I ain't messing around wih this game. I'm gonna become the King Leonidas of Family Guy and they can all suck it. Laughing Of course, my Spartans are gone.
Back to top Go down
Ernie the Giant Chicken

Ernie the Giant Chicken

Week 5 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Entries   Week 5 Entries I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 6:54:10

Okay, so Neil won Veto. Fuck you Neil.

Jasper joined the game and is cool with working with me. Yay!

Creative weekend challenge is coming up. Hopefully I can get something done and see if I can't pull off another HOH win. If I can, then Neil will leave.

That's all for now. Time for the heat to be turned up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 5 Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Entries   Week 5 Entries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Entries
Page 1 of 1