Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 4 Diary Rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 4 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 Diary Rooms   Week 4 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 20:41:46

Tom left 4-2 and now someone is going to com back into the game. I'm praying and hoping that it won't be him because I feel like he knows i'm not with him now. Neil coming back would be alright so I guess I would want that to happen. The issue there though is the fact that i've never talked to him a day in my life.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 4 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Diary Rooms   Week 4 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 21:14:28

Neil came back <3. I hope that he'll be with Connie/Bonnie/Meg/Self but I don't know 100%.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 4 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Diary Rooms   Week 4 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 21:18:14

The Head of Household was won by Ernie and unsurprisingly he decided to put up Bonnie and Connie.

In other news I hate Quagmire. I want him out SO bad because he just irritates me despite the fact we never talk.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 4 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Diary Rooms   Week 4 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 21:51:23

Bonnie now won PoV which is probably one of the worst things that could have occurred. Now I have no idea who could go up as a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 4 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Diary Rooms   Week 4 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 22:30:37

Kevin went up as a replacement and I am fine with that. He can go because to be honest i'm worried about how close he is to Bonnie, who I don't trust fully.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 4 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Diary Rooms   Week 4 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue 8 May - 22:31:56

Connie pulls out a Diamond power of Veto and uses it on herself and puts up Mayor West. looks like he is going to be the target now in the eyes of Connie and Bonnie but I would still rather go after Kevin since I don't talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 4 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Diary Rooms   Week 4 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1