Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 5 Diary Rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 5 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 Diary Rooms   Week 5 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeWed 9 May - 20:52:34

Mayor West left Sad If Meg had showed up to vote, maybe the outcome would have been different because I would have voted to keep him against Bonnie and Connie's wishes.

Quagmire and the Mayor did bring up some valid points today in the eviction thread and they include the possibility of a Bonnie/Connie/Neil alliance which I haven't rules out. Also, I remembered that Bonnie voted to keep Kevin in when he was on the block against Neil so I'm starting to get my suspicions of Bonnie as a player because I think she may have everyone eating out of her palm.

Also, if Quagmire does get expelled, I think it's only fair for Ernie to be allowed to play in HoH.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 5 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Diary Rooms   Week 5 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 13:44:20

Connie won Head of Household but Ernie won immunity so he couldn't be put up. Quagmire and Kevin are up instead and Quagmire is the target. I however, want to see Kevin go just because I have concerns of a Swanson family alliance. I doubt Meg will show up but if she does maybe her, Ernie, and myself can vote Kevin out.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 5 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Diary Rooms   Week 5 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeFri 11 May - 13:52:31

Looks like Neil won PoV and decided not to use it since Ernie is immune which tells me that Ernie is next on Neil's hotlist and that the two are gunning for each other based on what each has told me individually. I get the feeling that Connie and Bonnie are on Neil's side but quite frankly I'm on Ernie's. I find Neil to be rather annoying and want to see him go before Ernie.

On another important note we got a new houseguest this week named Jasper. Based on appearance, she slept with the host for a spot on the show. Anyway, I'm going to try making friends with her so that when I decide it's time to go after Kevin and Bonnie she'll be on my side.

Jasper entering the house does change my plans for this round. I've decided to hold off on my plan to try to break up Kevin and Bonnie and just side with the majority this round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 5 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Diary Rooms   Week 5 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1