Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Big Brother: Family Guy

EPISODE #1 POSTED

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 3 Diary Rooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeTue 1 May - 20:15:10

That dumb broad Bonnie switched her vote to Neil so he left 4-3. Now Meg and I have to save face by lying blatantly to Tom.

I think Tom thinks that Connie and Bonnie voted together for Kevin so hopefully he does and he accuses them.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 12:17:25

Connie won HoH and put up Quagmire and Ernie. Thankfully that means I'm safe this week but I'm hoping the nominees stay the same and Quagmire can go this week becuase he is significantly less active and since I don't talk to him much I don't know exactly where he stands.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 12:19:47

Mayor West won PoV and decided to Veto Ernie and Connie then replaced him with Tom which was a dumb move because Ernie was safe; Tom is not.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Elmer Hartman

Dr. Elmer Hartman

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitimeMon 7 May - 22:25:41

Tom apparently had a Diamond PoV and chose not to use it which was a downright foolish move. He needed it to stay in the game because it is now likely that he will go in a 4-2 vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 3 Diary Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Diary Rooms   Week 3 Diary Rooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Diary Rooms
Page 1 of 1